New Script Reports
What is it?
The following new script standard reports are now available:
- Script Detail: Shows script questions and the answers provided for each interaction.
- Script Summary: Provides the number of times that every response was recorded for each script question.
- Script Summary by Agent: Summarizes, by agent, the number of times that each response was recorded for the corresponding script question.
- Script Time Detail: Lists and provides details for each instance that a script was used for the given date range.
- Script Time Summary: Provides the script time statistics for each script in the selected tenants.
- Script Time Summary by Agent: Lists agents and the amount of time that they spent working with each script.
Provides comprehensive script reporting. Get insights into scripts and the agents; see summary views of scripts/data collected, as well as view individual responses.
Good to Know
These reports are replacing the Script Transcript report. The Script Transcript report is being removed in this release.