Historical Reporting Upgrade (Historical Reporting V2)
What is it?
We’re excited to announce the availability of CxEngage’s upgraded business intelligence platform to improve user experience. Our enhanced platform for historical reporting is more intuitive, streamlined, and makes editing and managing reports easier for the Contact Center Supervisor.
The historical reporting upgrade has all the reporting capabilities available before and now also includes:
- Global Time Zone Support: View dashboards and reports in any global time zone or see the same data for different time zones. Choose date and time formats.
- Improved Report Performance: More consistent performance. Faster loading and rendering of large data sets.
- Powerful Customization Tools: Fewer steps and no proprietary coding needed for creating and customizing reports and dashboards.
- Dynamic Chart Creation: Create visualizations and charts directly within the Analysis section of Advanced Reports for different perspectives and insights.
- Smarter File and Folder Structure: Create folders and subfolders to better categorize and sub-categorize dashboards and reports.
For more details, download the brief.
Good to Know:
The historical reporting upgrade consists of these two sections:
- Standard Reports: Features 30+ reports and 4 dashboards ready for you to use without requiring any configuration. Find Standard Reports by going toReporting > (Early Access) Standard Reports in the configuration interface.
- Advanced Reports: Enables you to create custom dashboards and reports. Begin by selecting the measures and attributes that you want to use. From there, you can create tables and charts to use in custom reports and dashboards. Find Advanced Reports by going to Reporting > (Early Access) Advanced Reportsin the configuration interface.
Historical Reporting V1 End of Life Details:
Our existing Historical Reporting (V1) platform will continue to be available under Reporting > Historical Dashboards until December 27, 2019. Serenova has established a migration plan involving our Product Management and Customer Success departments. All existing standard reports will be automatically converted via the Serenova generated upgrade. Custom reports will need to be recreated on the new Historical Reporting (V2) platform. Please contact your Customer Success Manager to begin this process.
- Attend the training webinar on October 4, 2019 to learn more about the features and functionality of the Historical Reporting Upgrade. Please note that subsequent trainings will be provided and recorded.
- Contact your Customer Success Manager to coordinate the process for converting your Custom reports.
- If you have Access Control Reports (Historical Only) they will need to be rebuilt in the new platform.
- Please see the following FAQs for additional information:
- What is the impact to my business?
More features, time zone-based reporting, details and extensive data.
- What is the general timeline for report conversion?
Standard reports will automatically be converted by September 28, 2019. Custom reports will be transitioned between now and December 27, 2019.
- Will my stats change in the new Upgraded Historical Reporting?
The data source is the same; there will be more specific labeling for different types of data (i.e. Agent Summary Report vs. Summary Report).
- Can I utilize both versions until the transition?
Yes, both reporting platforms will run until 12/27/19 when the old version will be decommissioned.
- What is the impact to my business?
Serenova is excited for the increased features, performance, and functionality that will come with the Upgraded Historical Reporting and are happy to assist in any way. Please work with your Customer Success Manager to address comments, questions, or concerns before 12/27/2019.