What is it?
Transfer Lists can be contextually assigned from the flow prior to the sending the work offer to the agent. These flow-assigned Transfer Lists will show for the assigned interaction only and are in addition to the Transfer Lists the agent has assigned to their user profile (if any). Because flow-assigned Transfer Lists are specific to the interaction, they can save Agent’s time by providing a concise list with relevant transfer options at the top of their transfer menu. They can also prevent accidental cross-channel transferring. For example, the flow could assign a Transfer List that only contains voice queues for voice interactions and, for a chat flow only, assign a Transfer List of chat queues.
Flow-assigned Transfer Lists are not dynamically created. They are selected from the existing Transfer Lists on your tenant. They do not replace any user assigned Transfer Lists. Agents will continue to see Transfer Lists assigned to their user profile below any flow-assigned ones for that interaction.
Transfer List objects are created and assigned based on your flow design. Two new flow notations have been created for this:
- Assign Transfer Menu: Defines a new Transfer Menu object type. You select the Transfer List(s) to include in this new section of the agent’s transfer menu.
- Set Active Transfer Menu: Sets the Transfer Menu object’s input parameter as the active Transfer Menu for all future agents associated with this interaction.
- Agents save time searching through smaller and more relevant lists of transfer endpoints. For example, the flow contextually decides to show Transfer Lists based on the customer’s language preference and product line.
- System displays Transfer Lists specific to the type of interaction to prevent accidental cross-channel transferring. For example, the flow could assign a Transfer List that only contains voice queues for voice interactions; and in another chat flow only assign a Transfer List that contains chat queues.
Good to Know:
- Choose from existing Transfer Lists configured in the tenant. Transfer Lists are not dynamically created or configured on-the-fly within the flow.
- Flow-assigned Transfer Lists do not replace the user-assigned Transfer Lists.
- The agent’s user-assigned Transfer Lists cannot be disabled from the flow. They are always displayed before the interaction’s flow-assigned Transfer Lists.
- The Transfer Menu Preferences in Skylight do not extend to flow-assigned Transfer Lists; only user-assigned Transfer Lists have preferences.
- Display queue statistics within Transfer Lists.
- The default Queues list, Agents list and Transfer dial pad cannot be disabled/enabled by flow.