Leading CCaaS Vendor Recognized for Market Growth and Technology Leadership Throughout 2018
Serenova, a leading contact center-as-a-service (CCaaS) and workforce optimization (WFO) provider, closes out 2018 as an award-winning year – receiving industry recognition spanning technology innovation, business performance and company growth.
“We’ve had a phenomenal year here at Serenova – on many fronts. Our focus as a company has always been to deliver innovative, cloud solutions to address our customers’ contact center needs, so to see that innovation recognized by industry analysts – and through a myriad of awards – is great validation for us,” said John Lynch, CEO of Serenova. “By taking a business-centric, unified approach to the customer experience, Serenova sets the bar for ease of use and fast time to value. These awards demonstrate the fact that we have the team and product strategy in place to continue driving innovation and delivering leading-edge technology in the cloud contact center market.”
Serenova’s key award wins and industry accolades achieved in 2018 include:
Technology and Business Awards:
- Serenova received Cloud Computing Magazine’s 2018 Product of the Year. The award honors vendors with the most innovative, useful, and beneficial cloud products and services that have been available to deploy within the past year.
- For the second consecutive year, Serenova was presented the 2018 Contact Center Excellence Award by CUSTOMER magazine. The 13th annual award honors the best in customer service-enhancing technology solutions.
- Serenova was named to the 20 Most Promising Contact Center Technology Solution Providers by CIOReview. After evaluating hundreds of contact center vendors, CIOReview identified the top 20 that fulfill the demand for cost-effective and flexible solutions that add value to the contact center landscape.
- Serenova was added to the 30 Best Small Companies to Watch list by The Silicon Review. The list is focused on identifying the top startups that are driving the latest technology innovations and business trends in today’s technology market.
- Featured on the list of Austin Innovation’s 2018 Coolest Companies, Serenova was nominated by its employees for its unique culture and myriad of benefits it offers to its employees.
- Serenova’s CMO, Michelle Burrows, was named to The SaaS Report’s Top Women Leaders in SaaS. The list recognizes and celebrates the accomplishments of women in SaaS, software and the broader technology field.
Industry Analyst Recognition:
- For the fourth consecutive year, Serenova has been included amongst the top vendors in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the Contact Center as a Service, North America, as a Challenger. Based on detailed evaluation of each vendors’ ability to execute and completeness of vision, the Magic Quadrant is a definitive source of objective and independent evaluations of enterprise CCaaS solutions.
- In the debut evaluation by Forrester Research of the cloud contact center vendor landscape, Serenova was named a Strong Performer in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Contact Centers, Q3 2018. For the report, Forrester Research evaluated 11 of the most significant vendors in the cloud contact center market. The report noted that “companies in North America and Europe that require large scale and global voice support, with hundreds to thousands of seats, should consider Serenova CxEngage.”
“I’m thrilled with the recognition we’ve secured for the strong momentum and growth Serenova is experiencing,” said Michelle Burrows, CMO of Serenova. “While this validation of our leadership status is a testament to our strength as a company, we also pride ourselves on raising the bar in customer experience. We remain 100 percent focused on making our customers successful with their contact center initiatives, which includes delivering a highly scalable, innovative solution and providing world-class customer support.”
Serenova simplifies every aspect of the customer experience to make life easier for contact center executives, their customers and employees. The world’s most passionate, customer-focused brands achieve better interactions, deeper insights, and more meaningful outcomes with Serenova’s contact center solutions. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Serenova has operations in California, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Learn more at www.serenova.com. For live updates, follow @SerenovaShine.